Ideally situated in the tranquil suburb of Colbyn, with-in close proximity to
- Hatfield Gautrain station
- University of Pretoria
- High Performance Center
- Innovation hub
- Loftus Versfeld sports stadium
- Union Buildings
- Department of International Relations
- Urology Hospital
- Laser Eye Institute
- Botanical Gardens
- Pretoria Zoo
- Various embassies
- Bustling suburb of Hatfield with its various pubs, restaurants and shopping centers
- N1/N4 Highways.
Just like the Goodey family name was derived from the old English phrase “dweller at the good enclosure”, John & Hantie Goodey of Goodey’s Guest House extend a warm welcome to all visitors, tourists, business people and diplomats alike to be a contented dweller in our good enclosure!
Come and relax in our completely renovated art deco styled guest house and enjoy our hospitality.
- Each of our nine well-equipped stylish bedrooms (of which four are self-catering) boasts a modern bathroom, private balcony or verandah and finely decorated furniture.
- Separate air-conditioned conference room which seats up to 16 delegates.
- Free WiFi hotspot.
- Two well-equipped bars with excellent wines.
- Daily newspapers
- Heated swimming pool.
- Luxurious infra-red sauna.
- Lapa with barbeque facilities & gas braai.
- Tranquil garden with Koi ponds
- Safe parking.
No front page content has been created yet.